Please note: Colours are as a guide only and will look slightly different depending on your computer screen. Use our description of the colour, rich rose pink, dusky pink etc as the most important guide.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed oil, Candelilla Cera, Lanolin, Isoamyl laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Silica, Mica, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, CI 77742, CI 77491, CI 77007, CI 77891
1. Make sure lips are prepped smooth and moisturised before application otherwise the lipstick will stick to any dry or flaky bits
2. Apply to the top lip, starting at the centre and following the shape of the lip for precision application
3. Repeat the above on the lower lip and rub lips together to ensure you have maximum coverage over the full lip
4. Once applied, take a tissue and gently press between the lips to absorb the excess lipstick and then apply another layer for extra longevity
5. Finally, to avoid getting lipstick on the teeth, gently blot one more time with tissue and you’re good to go
harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance and preservatives.