Stephen Ley embarked on this mission of creating an organic, affordable range of skin care products three years ago when he sold his medical supply manufacturing company and met with Dr Nigel Brassington, a leading chemist. The pair worked together to formulate a line of cosmetics and toiletries with the primary focus to make them from certified organic extracts in an ethical fashion.
Made in England, Raw Organic use as many locally grown ingredients as possible. None of their products contain synthetic ingredients, parabens, SLS, synthetic fragrance, colourants, formaldehyde, urea or genetically modified materials. They're also not tested on animals.
The Raw Organic range includes:
- Juniper and Bitter Orange Moisturising Soap
- Honey and Barley Moisturising Liquid Soap
- Apple and Elderflower Refreshing Body Wash
- Bilberry and Juniper Conditioning Shampoo
- Wild Chamomile and Olive Hand and Body Lotion
- Evening Primrose and Chamomile Baby Oil
- Apricot and Rosehip Warm-up Massage Oil
- Spearmint and Eucalyptus Cool-down Massage Oil
- Frankincense and Sandalwood Massage Oil
- Ylang-Ylang and Neroli Relaxing Massage Oil